This is the latest version with the improved headroom (9V-18V) and toggle switch for the Hi Gain. Listen to the demos online as this pedal really stands out from the rest with the unique Dumble sound, feel and texture.
I was fortunate enough to have had great professional pedals on my live board and studio boards - and still have a couple. Most of the overdrive and gain pedals are in the flavours of Dumble and, for their own right, stand for marvellous sounds. They all receive glorifying reviews and have fantastic demos on YouTube and across the web. They are all in great knick cosmetically and in perfect working order - some are even new due to minimal/no use. I am finally upgrading to AXE-FX and will only keep a minimal number of pedals for small gigs, hence sale and parting with these marvellous pedals.
The Wiz Pedal Model: A is literally a powerful Dumble in the box with few a few more options! A highly professional and fantastic sounding pedal. Please follow this link to the manufacturer's website which contains some fabulous demo videos and more information about Wiz-Pedals: http://wiz-pedal.com/a/
- Versatile overdrive with lots of gain that can be molded to fit any guitar and any amp.
- The moment you plug in you will know…this pedal sounds like no other pedal you ever played.
- Studio quality components for a smooth wide band overdrive that sounds more like a tube amp rather then a pedal
- Maintains your guitar tone and dynamics like nothing else out there.
- Hand made in the USA
- All the best component, Hammond Aluminum enclosure, Switchcraft jacks, true large format tone capacitors, Aluminum shaft ALPHA potentiometers, heavy copper trace PCB
- Graphic overlay is protected by an 8mil UV outdoor rated layer
Model A is more of a chameleon, it’s capable of many different tones.
It’s voiced differently to the D pedals, but it can do D style tones too.It has more “dirt” in it, not as “hifi” as the D pedals.The main goal was to build a pedal that will work great in many different
situations with all kind of guitars and all kind of amps.
We also wanted to make sure the Strat player with the weakest pickups
will have as much gain as he wants.
About 10% of customers who purchased the D pedals reported they need more gain, most of them were Strat players, so all you Strat players that wished to have more gain on the D give model: A a try! . . . and all of you who wanted to play power cords on the D pedals and wished there was a way to control the loose low end; give model: A a try! With the LOWS control you can now tighten things up - you can turn it almost into a hi boost pedal if you wish.
Here is what you should know about model A:
- LOWS control is pre distortion, it will also effect the character of the pedal.
- We did not call them BASS and TREBLE on purpose, think of them as CONTOURS.
- It’s normal to have them full up, full down or anything else in between.
- About the CHANNEL switch next to the power jack: It gives you more pre-gain; useful for Strat players to reach full saturation
- At high settings it’s pretty useless for humbuckers with possible nasty feedback but if you use it with humbuckers and lower the GAIN (let’s say to noon); it’s a nice alternative, it will sound less warm and more aggressive then the low channel.
Fully Insured UK Mainland Delivery
THIS ITEM IS COLLECTION ONLY.